There is a common misconception about Botox. Some automatically believe that from the day of the procedure to 4 months later, Botox works the same throughout. This is not the case…
Line Eraser MD made this guideline to show you the stages of Botox and what you can expect from the botox treatments!
- We inject Botox into specific muscles of the face to relax the movement & therefore stopping wrinkles from forming
- Weeks 1-2: During this time, your Botox is starting to kick in & by day 14 it will reach its max effectiveness
- Weeks 2-6: Maximum muscle relaxation is typically maintained during this time, resulting in minimal to no movement of the treated areas! After this point, the Botox will very slowly start to decrease in effectiveness & subtle movements will begin to return.
- Week 8: The Botox is continuing to wear off and partial movement is returning, however, the movement & lines will continue to be much softer than they were at baseline!
- Weeks 12-16: The Botox is completely wearing off, resulting in muscle movements returning back to baseline & it is time to repeat the treatment
Leave a Comment